Monday, October 6

June Cleaver conclusions

I am going to continue the June Cleaver thing, well at least somewhat. I actually really like heels and skirts so those I will keep, but the necklace has got to go. In fact, hubby bought me some new heels, so he might be trying to tell me something (nudge nudge wink wink).

I also noticed that I get a lot more respect from strangers if I dress nice. Like I know what I am talking about or something just because I look nice. I didn't really notice it until I stopped dressing up, which I think is odd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup! I did a bit of change up on my wardrobe myself recently, and it's definitely true. While heels aren't ever on my radar if I can help it, just being in nicer clothes and taking care to do hair and makeup makes a huge difference!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun with it. Happy dressing up!