Friday, March 20

Noticed something...

I have been doing FO Friday's for a few weeks and I guess they are not as popular as I had hoped... in fact I go from having 25 to 30 subscriber to my blog all week and then seem to drop down to less than 10 on Fridays. This tells me that it is not only unpopular but it is down right a killer. So what is wrong with it? Is it Mister Linky making you feel bad that you didn't finish anything all week long? I am kinda thinking that is the case and as such I am only going to use Mister Linky once and a while from now on and I will give everyone a fair amount of warning too.


OK, now that I have made that announcement I might as well tell everyone that I don't know how much I will be posting come April until June. We are packing up early April but that means packing the computers as well and that means no internet... I know... It is sad. As such I am giving everyone warning of leaving for a while...

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Honestly the mr linky keeps me from posting right away cause I blog so late at night so I don't have an exact link to share. I mean to come back and then forget, or am just too tired. So I don't even comment. But I still come and read every Friday even though I am silent.

km said...

I'm new here. But I'm in a hectic spot in life. I did read. I like your FO's. But even if I have finished something, I haven't photographed it. And then posting...well, I've lost my rhythm for that.