Monday, October 26

Pregnancy smells

Oh so often I hear women complain that while pregnant they can smell EVERYTHING and make it out to be the worse thing that can happen. While it can be annoying to smell your neighbor 10 houses over smoking that cigarette, there are also wonderful smells too that you never noticed before. My favorite is the smell of my children. No not the "eww poopy diaper" smell, more the normal smell of their head. My son smells like daffodils and apples. An interesting combination, but sweet smelling and delightful. My daughter smells of fresh milk (like fresh, fresh from a dairy cow before any processing) and tulips. Again, not the most normal combination, but not yucky smelling. I personally love the smell of my kids and could hold them all day and just smell them.

No comments: